View Single Post
Old 04-01-2007, 10:40 PM
Forum Idiot

Trader Rating: (3)
Send a message via AIM to Sweed Send a message via Yahoo to Sweed

Nice cars. Either move away, or learn to use the macro setting, but all0in0all, it will take time...

Quote:
Originally Posted by bondo View Post
hello, this is future bondo. i come from a time wich is exactly 24 earth hours ahead of yours.
i'm posting her to inform you that because of your apperant infactuation for mustangs, the world as you know it will end in 25 hours.........!!!!!!

As you know, Kim Jong-il is a chevy fanatic and upon reading this thread was infuriated that such disrespect could be shown on a world wide forum.

within 12 hours of reading this thread, Kim Jong-il ordered the launch of 17 neuclear warheads at the republic of SUPERSHELBY.
The United States of course retaliated with a barage of underage and undertrained U.S. troops to wich Kim Jong-il proceeded to run over with his fleet of scion TC's and honda civics.
The United States retaliated with a season of MTV's yomomma series.

now23 hours into the begginning of the end, france joins into the skirmish with a "L" on the forehead aimed at north korea.

Kim Jong-il points another 17 nukes at france and sinks it into the ocean.
Kim Jong-il then shoots another 17 at canada for good measure, setting off world war 3.

hour 24:
everyone points nukes at each other and BOOM!!!!!!!!! end of the world.

the only reason i am alive to tell you of your forthcomings is because of my extensive Xmods knowledge i was able to build myself a mamba powered space shuttle as well as a novak brushless moon rover.
so that's where im at. if you wish to impede this impeding doom,for god's sake, BUY A CHEVY!

BTW chux and bud fan say hi.

cheers,
future bondo

P.S. nice cars man. if you bought a digital camera then try to find the macro setting.
-------------------------------
CORTANA: Sir! One nuke didn't hit! It seems that we will have send a search team the find the control room before someone has a chance to start the fusion reactors and blow the room up!

SXYSWEED:
Hello. This is future Sweed. I am from a future more futuristic than future bondo. I come from a time were people could spell and use proper punctuation and capitals.

But, since the selling a Finland to Russia (like, the best deal eva!) Ford has bought Volvo, so thos SOB's need to pay.

Moral: Buy a chevy. It will last you for 13,000 miles, until you buy another one, or bondo's last nuke hits...

CORTANA: Oh, no! The made it to the (ford) fusion! Oh, well, I see that last nuke!
"Save us, oh lord, from the wrath of the Norsemen"