View Single Post
Old 12-07-2009, 07:38 PM
ROTFLSHMSFOAIDMT

Trader Rating: (24)
Send a message via AIM to TheB1GDude Send a message via MSN to TheB1GDude

OK still figuring out the charger, it seems pretty intelligent allows you to program in 3 different packs of different types NiCd / NiMh, different MAh etc... then takes about 10 minutes to charge the pack to full which gives maybe 20 minutes of run time... I need to find the instructions because I feel like I should be getting more from these packs.

Here are 3 quick crappy videos of my driving the car in my kitchen:

1 of 3 drifting in a small space

OK I have the ABS drift tires fitted for this run, as you can see fairly early on one of them isn't fitted correctly as it comes flying off from then on I just drive around without getting any real drifting going....

YouTube Video
ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

2 of 3 drifting in a small space

Switched to the soft compound grip tires for this run.
Got a bit of drifting, mostly just attacking the cats and going round and round in circles but a few times (probably not on camera) I managed to pull the nose out of the spin and start sliding.

NEED MORE SPACE!!!

YouTube Video
ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

3 of 3 drifting in a small space

Well at the end of the last video I wiped out the cats water bowls so on this run despite the better camera angle I couldn't get any grip due to a wet floor

Will have to get it out for a burn when the snow melts!!

YouTube Video

As you can see I need a lot more space and practice to actually get a drift going but at least the cats liked it!!

Duct Tape is like the force:- it has a light side and a dark side and it binds the universe together.....