View Single Post
Old 04-20-2009, 02:50 PM
ROTFLSHMSFOAIDMT

Trader Rating: (24)
Send a message via AIM to TheB1GDude Send a message via MSN to TheB1GDude

OK - I decided to take another stab at the Super MIPs... they are a rock solid piece and I really wanted them in my drive train setup...

My results so far are good.... they are a pain in the balls but without any modification to the ProPulse chassis or the part itself I have been able to get them to fit....

You have to shimmy them into place but when the snap in they snap in... the snap was so loud I thought I'd crack something so I took the part out check and all was good, its just every so slightly to wide but without destroying the thrust plates as I did on my first attempt they can be made to fit.

I'm waiting on my replacement front diff to arrive in the mail so I can rebuild that and then most of the parts I purchased will have been used....

One word of warning, the RC18T dog bones are still a little short, in fact they fit best with the stock diff cases, I haven't been able to seriously run my car with the Super MIPs to see if they fall out, so far they seem good but long term I don't know.....

Duct Tape is like the force:- it has a light side and a dark side and it binds the universe together.....