View Single Post
Old 06-15-2009, 09:32 PM
Bored...

Trader Rating: (7)

Quote:
Originally Posted by kendallcschm View Post
im sick of the stupid Hybrid and inline 4 bull.... i like V8's and i like their power... like texans truck its awesome.. but i hate the hybrids being forced on us
Hybrids are a myth. They are just around so you can get a tax credit and feel better about yourself. The process of making them pollutes more than the buildign, and driving of even a Hummer H1. Right now I have two V8 Chevy trucks sitting in my driveway, and I love them! The only reason we have an inline four in our garage is because my dads girlfriend needed a cheap car after she got divorced.

Tex, AJ.... I agree. Politicians are limiting so many things nowadays. You now have to pay $7,000 if you buy a car that gets under 20 MPG, and can get up to $3000 if you buy a hybrid, turbo diesel injected, compressed natural gas, or propane car. That all good for the guys in Cali, but those who needs trucks, and who live in the countryside, it hurts them the most.

SEMA has always been soemthing I want to see. Its the best of the best, all invitational type of thing that I admire.