View Single Post
Old 04-08-2007, 04:37 PM
All 6's and 7's

Trader Rating: (8)
Send a message via MSN to bondo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tmaxxn3 View Post
i wasnt trying to knock you well kinda buti think its lame that you were trying to tell every one all the flaws in the paint that some one else did it jus tnot right (to me) becouse honestly i dont like ppl dissing my paint and as darkmagik said it not susposta be pretty.
again, i dont much care. your opinion means nil.
i have 2 trucks in my workshop right now that would shut you up real quick.

Darkmajik: i'm not coming down on you for your interest in military vehicles.
your color choices are deffinately confusing to say the least.
pretty is one thing and proper is another.
if you want the rough feathered look then there are other ways to go about it that dont include half a paper towel in your paint.
for instance, you could freehand with an airbrush and use proper colors.
or you could use a more solid masking material such as notebook paper or the like.

being an avid military person, i'm sure your aware that no military force has used antique white and flat black as camo.
that seems like it would only work in either a feild of cows or a meseum of ming vases.
again, look at XMODifications F-150 yes it's pretty but it would also dissappear according to a few members.
the lines are sharp and clean but yet it still has the camo properties.

i did read your entire post, and like i said. it's a decent tut but it's still not finished.
your hood is jacked because you didnt sand as i specified above.
your bumper is jacked for unknown reasons because you didnt get a shot if it aswell.

now, i've called you on all accounts and you have yet to prove any of my points wrong.

i'm sorry if i seem like a dick but i tried being nice about this and you kept pushing.
if you really feel like argueing the facts then bring it to pm and i will show you my darker side.........

i dont much care if you thin imma dick butyou need to be aware that im pretty well versed in paint and i know the goings on of most paint compositions.

no more cheers,