View Single Post
Old 07-11-2010, 04:10 AM
Advance member

Trader Rating: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by xmodsNSX94 View Post
now they are some nice rides man.
i have heard about the mini z before however i dont know where to buy one so does anyone have any ideas instead of me searching the net.
like which model to but or which chassis?
thanks
michael
Thanks. It all depends on how much you want to spend. Just google Kyosho Mini-z or search it on ebay. I went straight for the 2.4ghz which is the more expensive route, but you can get use AM ones with radios for pretty cheap. For racing try a MR-02, for goofing around the house get a AWD.
And it might look like a lot of dollars if I bought everything new and at retail, but the most expensive package was the last one (fully optioned mr-02) and it was about 1/3 or less the price of buying new. And the other upgrades I got in lots for way less than retail/ebay.

Like this lot of goodies. (I paid way less than half 'retail') And I know one package is empty, that is the Kyosho front one-way diff that is already in my other AWD chassis.

And my newest toy.

My blue Subaru finally has its own chassis. And the best part is the S2000 clip works perfect on the STI body, so when I go racing I can just switch bodies. You know, so I don't smash up the beautiful STI. That would make me

Q & C welcome.