View Single Post
Old 09-08-2008, 08:37 PM
Xmod Expert

Trader Rating: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by HUMMER H4 View Post
Wait whyd u sell ur vehicles??
Well i sold the GMC because it needed way to much money put into it (new tires, 3 more new bearing hub assembly things, a new rear u joint, and it would probably still run like garbage and be rusted up as **** underneath it)...

Essentially that GMC took such a beating over the 5 years of work me and my dads company put onto that truck that its just wasnt worth the money.

I got a nice price for it compared to waht any dealer wouldve given me at 7000$ and the guy who bought it is a friend. He promised to have the truck back in full running condition asap so i guess everybodys happy and thats cool with me.

The range is a whole nother story. and i really rather not get into it but lets just say that cars a hassle and has never really played nice. I thought the problems on the GMC were bad, until i brought this SOB in for a check up. the final straw was a fail on the emmisions test which is really just BS cause its such a new car. Big deal some AFT stuff on it its way better on the environment than that asshole with the ford F-350 diesel that took the test just before me.

Thats the end of that i dont want to hear anything about those cars anymore its over. These two weeks have been terrible for me so yeah.

Now that thats over. TIME TO GET A NEW CAR!!! or used it really depends...