View Single Post
Old 03-01-2008, 01:25 PM
ROTFLSHMSFOAIDMT

Trader Rating: (24)
Send a message via AIM to TheB1GDude Send a message via MSN to TheB1GDude

Quote:
Originally Posted by xmodracer1 View Post
Back? You have the Black Widow???
Yeap bought it from Bondo a while back but it had a few kinks in the chassis so needed to be send back to him! It's on its way back to me and now hits about 78KM/h..... that right Bondo?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lowrideit View Post
Who is dratch?
But whoever he is, He does some sick work, I love the new red SVT and the Orange tC and Im deffently not a tC guy.
Dratch (when he's around is a top modder) he's worked on a bunch of my cars and all the work is top notch - I just need to get them back from him!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dontspamme View Post
Holy ****... I love the orange tC the most!! Thats what you call unique. When did you buy the black Widow? It's still FS on XI isnt it? I'm not jelous of your collection
Yeah the Orange TC is pretty sweet! Bought the black widow a few weeks back - guess XI just hasn't updated his site! No need to be jealous of the collection for a few thousand dollars you can have one thats equally as good!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hardcore racer View Post
dude nice collection.Have you spoken to dratch lately,if so ask him what has happened to my motor cause i really need it.
Thanks dude! PM'd you on Dratch!

Duct Tape is like the force:- it has a light side and a dark side and it binds the universe together.....