View Single Post
Old 08-04-2009, 12:15 PM
Elite member

Trader Rating: (1)

Thought i would update my collection or well sorta update it. lol
I just pulled them out too take some pics & i don't have enough memory in my camra to take more so enjoy what oyu see.lol
I will get more pics up when i get more memory in my camra.

Here are the the newer mustangs, the silver one has a 180 Motor & 2X2 Stacked fets & all wheel drive. This is my track car that im working on.Then the blue one after that is a roller i currently don't have the elctronics in it. Then the next blue one is all stock. Then there is the barricade & its all stock with the light kit installed.

My New 65' Stang with the old 65' Stang Bodkit painted Black to match the body. 6 cell with custom wide rear end & custom GoodYear Tires on the back. Then my brand new spotless F-150 With every Radishack upgrade on it except bodykit & it has custom Tires & a lift.(My Project for this winter). :::

My 67' Camaro with custom tires & bearings on rear other than that all stock.
Stock 2010 Camaro & the other camaro was a project that i never finished so its a beater body now.

Hummer on the left is a roller for now & has a All wheel drive upgrade & lowering kit & bodykit with a 6 cell & bearings. Hummer in the middle custom lift & off road upgrade & Iroks, all wheel drive, bearings extended axel's, bodykit & custom battery packs over front & rear axels. Then the hummer on the right has Some gpm & the body is currently my Hummer sut body, with all wheel drive, 6 cell, 2X2 Stacked fets, small body lift.

Nissan Titan, lowering Kit, all wheel Drive & bodykit. Yellow Nissan Skyline, all stock except stage two motor. Nissan Skyline Black Body. Black Acura Chassis Needs Parts.

Subaru Body with bodykit(Scratch less, spotless), Fire Bird all stock except Mystery Motor :confused:. Scion TC All stock. White Supra Near Mint (All stock). Then a Silver Acura Spotless with all wheel drive & full bearings & bodykit & light kit & Drifting rims & tires.

Then the trucks Again.

TEAM XI