View Single Post
Old 05-26-2009, 03:49 AM
The Daywalker

Trader Rating: (1)
Send a message via AIM to Numbchux Send a message via MSN to Numbchux Send a message via Yahoo to Numbchux

I have a stock 2.2l motor from a '93 legacy with 140k miles on it in the shed that I will put in it (instead of the 285k mile one that's in it now) with a new clutch.

5-lug conversion is not stock. suspension, brakes, steering rack, all upgraded.

Full-time 4WD with dual range and center diff lock.

open rear diff (LSD will be swapped into my XT6).

roof rack not included

hella Optilux fog/driving lights (a 55w and 100w bulb in each one) mounted on the bumper.

body is none too pretty, some cosmetic rust (originally a florida car) and some dents. comes with straight fenders, doors and hood (all will need painting though). but extremely solid. only surface rust.

undecided on the wheel/tire situation. I have no intent on selling any of the sets that I have (DEFINITELY not the gold 17s). so 1500 does not include wheels/tires.

very few parts stock to this car, but almost all are stock on another subaru. so still extremely reliable. also VIN comes up as a FWD AT, so very cheap to insure.

won't be ready to sell for a month or so, lots of little things that I was going to take care of during the swap. but once it's ready to go, if there's no buyer lined up, it will probably go up on ebay. I would like it gone by mid-july at the latest.

"Where are we going, and why are we in a handbasket?"
Subaru --- All We'll Drive
Member: NSW, USC, MNS, C4C. Founder/Owner: NCC