View Single Post
Old 12-20-2008, 09:33 PM
Yes, 1945 Cadillac Tank

Trader Rating: (5)
Send a message via AIM to texan_idiot25

Quote:
Originally Posted by SPR View Post
rip it out, and switch it to a cali rag top cooler looking. nicer finish. doesnt leak!

and not very expensive.
I've thought about it, later on for sure.

Quote:
hollly ****! where do i start?

i guess first off, those seats are sick!! very good choiice.
Thanks! Can't beat them and they are the coolest seats I've seen in the yards
Quote:
that bagged chevy is exactly what i want!! sooo ****ing awesome.
The 60-72 C10s are just about the easiest trucks to bag, the rear suspension is perfect for it. Trailing arms instead of leafs, so you can pretty much bolt bags right on the rear with out worrying about a 4-link/etc setup.
Quote:
kick *** deal on the springs!! gotta love days like those.
Free is a price I can afford
Quote:
rockwells are the EFFING SHIZZNIT! that is soo badass. Texas rules for their lack of lift laws lol.
As long as it fits under the traffic lights and between the lines, it's basically legal
Quote:
and whoooO! burning cars! haha.
Hahaha.
Quote:
wish i could help on the disc brake job, but im clueless. but if you tell me the 2 ways you have been told. i might be able to provide some more insite on it. i have a little knowledge in that area. but not a ton.

oh yeah... the drop looks ****ing sicckkK!! cant wait to see the front lowered. very nice!
Swapping the entire front suspension of a 73-87 C10, and putting on aftermarket six lug rotors. That's what the 67-72 guys say

Junkyard charlie says I only need spindles, and they'll work with the 69 ball joints. But he also says I don't need a proportioning valve so... His idea may work, but may not be right.
[quote=SPR;199684]

I may be king of the idiots, but my kingdom is vast and my subjects are everywhere