View Single Post
Old 11-23-2008, 01:17 AM
Elite member

Trader Rating: (0)

did you have the problem of rocks in the gears? Did you tape the hole on the bottom of the chassis? I'm excited to get a buggy, but my wife says I have to sell some of my xmods to help pay for it. It'll also be a chritmas present.

I don't want to open the hobby grade discussion again, but I just want to say, when I went to my hobby shop and showed them my Sportwerks Raven buggy, I mentioned I use it for bashing but I might like to take it to the track someday. Then I said I might get an Associated B4 or B44, and the dude said if I do, don't bash them, only drive them at the track, they're too fragile.

The biggest thing for me about something that I consider to be hobby grade is if it tracks straight. More than half of my xmods tracked horribly out of the box and couldn't be adjusted well enough to track straight. I should have returned them. Oh well.

EDIT: (20 minutes later)

So check this out, so I told you that RS website has both ProPulse and Megtech, which as far as we know are the same thing. The price has been fluctuating on the ProPulse, but a couple of days ago, the Megapro was $150. Now it's on sale for $109 with the regular price listed as $129.99. They must just be trying prices out to see what people are willing to pay, this recession business has got everyone all in a dither.

Checks it out.
http://www.radioshack.com/product/in...ductId=3348294

Last edited by RallyWRX; 11-23-2008 at 01:34 AM..