View Single Post
Old 02-03-2009, 01:15 AM
Elite member

Trader Rating: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by okoye View Post
Seems to me like you're worse than the "ricers" by taking your mufflers off to show off sound lol your funny dude. sound dont mean a thing. You could have the loudest engine and it still doesnt make you any faster. so...yea doesnt make you cooler
Actually, if you read the entire thing, I was installing glasspacks, but didn't have time to finish it, so I drove without mufflers for TWO DAYS. I didn't take my mufflers off so you could hear my car half a mile away, I took them off because I was putting on a set of less restrictive mufflers, which does improve engine performance by the way. In fact, I tried my best not to rev it up too high while I had the mufflers off. I wasn't trying to be loud.

Next time read the entire post before you start saying crap like this, all it does is annoy me and make you look stupid.

Edit:

Forgot to mention the new stuff.

-Glasspacks are installed, as I just pointed out.
-New speakers all the way around. Lightning Audio 6x9" in the rear and VR3 6 1/2" up front. Also, a 960 watt amp for the speakers. Still looking around for a good subwoofer.
-Getting ready to redo the interior, I just need the time, I've got all the stuff...
-Also once I get the time (**** college... lol) I'm going to start prepping for paint.

Last edited by AJB32690; 02-03-2009 at 01:21 AM..