View Single Post
Old 02-01-2009, 07:11 PM
Monte Carlo owner!!!

Trader Rating: (9)
Send a message via AIM to snowboi1289 Send a message via Yahoo to snowboi1289

Good news, I got a couple parts replaced, and or fixed (by me, mostly). It doesnt have perfect gas milage, yet, because I still need to run a couple things through the fuel, oil to get it all cleaned out.

I've been getting into taking pictures of my car, just last week I was going everywhere (beaches, parking lots, anywhere that I may like) to get pictures, my friend wanted some pictures also (he has a Cadillac Fleetwood, dont know the year though).

I still have no job, no one is hiring, so I'm kinda doing side jobs to pick up the cash flow. So because of the money problems, I've been selling EVERYTHING that I dont really need, to fix up my car. Soon (I hope) I will have enough money to go to a salvage yard, and get some parts (body parts and some interior parts like window regulator, ect.). I've still been thinking of a good color for my car. I've been thinking of just getting it repaint the same stock color, and keep the exterior stock looking, but the performance and interior is a million times better, kinda like a sleeper (it looks slow, but it will beat your car at the starting line).

Heres some recent pictures:

Also, heres some pictures of my custom amp control switch:

Bascily, instead of buying a connector for the blue amp control wire to go to the stereo, I hooked a easy way to turn on the amp, and turn off. Like if I dont want to have the amp on, drawing power from the battery, I just turn it off from a switch.

Edit: I know it looks like I only have 2 hub caps in the first and second pictures, I have all four, The first two pictures were taken at different times, before I had the caps.

Last edited by snowboi1289; 02-01-2009 at 07:14 PM..