View Single Post
Old 02-09-2011, 03:32 PM
Working Class Hero

Trader Rating: (32)
Send a message via MSN to TripleXmodder(akaXXX)

Some updates...

Got my undertray/clamshell.. Love it.. protects the chassis and electronics.

Cleaned her up, put some skid plates on a new wing and some new wheels and tires... the first set were used ones I bought just for set up and testing during the build. I also put some new bearing carriers in the rear, giving me 1 degree of toe-in, and adjusted the camber and toe-in up front after some test runs at the track.

Took her to the track adter making some adjustments.. runs and handles great. Just can't wait to ditch those stock shocks, which keep coming unnscrewed.. happened like 3x that day. I just got my set of Pro-line powertroke shocks in the mail.. a bit on the expensive side but well worth it.. I also am selling the 5700kv motor which is a little much kv for this larger application of the Rustler.. I ordered a 3800kv. Also some other bits like... aluminum bellcrank, aluminum STRC front bulkhead and shock tower, and a RPM rear shock tower. Right now the car is completely broken down waiting for the parts to arrive and getting cleaned up.

Landing coming off the far right jump..

Same photo voomed out for a better view of the track.

Looks like im to nose down, but that hill slopes down on the back side, and this is coming off the lower jump (bottom left) and over the top one.. good landing angle.

Glamor shot... Ill have the video camera with me next time.

PS- don't forget this is for sale on my FS thread.. fast motor.

XXX FREE modding Service: http://www.xmodsource.com/forum/showthread.php?t=17800
PM me for a quote or any questions. HAPPY MODDING

100% Positive Itrader feedback http://www.xmodsource.com/forum/itrader.php?u=6901