View Single Post
Old 12-19-2010, 06:05 PM
They all fall someday...

Trader Rating: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by TripleXmodder(akaXXX) View Post
Now this is a thread from someone REALLY enjoying their X-Truck.. I love checking in on it and seeing what's new with your truck. I always wanted to do an all GPM X-Truck, but never wanted to put the $ in on it. Looks like your having lots of fun and keeping it maintained.. Do you have a FET stack on your board using that Chilli..?
Thanks man! I "love" this small scale! And think X-mods have a great and very big potencial... even better than Mini-z's.... what mini'z have absolutly great is there's BOARD, specially the awd 2,4ghz. Wich in a next project.. If you put that board on a xmod evo.... the steering is ultra balistic fast...and RELIABLE even with stock xmod servo motor and POT!
who knows... someone knows i personally got that on a next project that i could share you you guys... you you want? that i share that to?

The tuning parts for the bodys on xmods are a must to.. that miniz don't!

But remenber, out of the box x-mods are inferior, like VERY cheap RC hobby cars.. or like evoluted toys... but the aftermarket spares pieces are a true mans dream!
And a tuned Z-mod (z-mod is a x-mod with a miniz board) kicks the pants out of a miniz stock! How yah... i am not talking without knowing! believe me!
But the market is switeched for Miniz's... because out of the box is better... and so on... but with work and pacience GREAT things can be achived on xmods!

As for the fet's... of course... and you do not saw that? it's on the first page? it's there... the fets, the soldering, all the process, man!

Last edited by targetingxmod; 12-19-2010 at 06:14 PM..