View Single Post
Old 05-24-2010, 08:09 PM
dirtlover/moderator

Trader Rating: (14)

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigmike17 View Post
Everyone here has brought up good points for both Xmods and Mini Z's. Xmods were my introduction into the 1/28th hobby back in 2004 and have compiled a collection of Gen 1, Evo, and Street cars that number close to 250 total complete cars, not counting the verious chassis's, body kits & parts, and upgrade kits (my wife says our garage looks like a hobby shop, what a gal).
In 2006, I was introduced to Mini Z's by a local hobby shop. Man, was I hooked. I now have 4 MR-01's, 7 MR-02's, and 3 MA-010 AWD's. Yes, the Mini Z's are better out of the box (craftsmenship & performance) and offer a better selection of bodies. The majority of my Mini Z's (11 to be exact) are Lamborghinis. Having said all that, there are times when money is tight and I cant afford to bling out or modify the Mini Z's like I would like, so my xmods are my alternative "fix" during those times due to their versatility and adaptability for modding. There is alot that can be done with a Xmod on the cheap.

Excuse the rant, but just my hubble opinion.
can you post pics of your cars and hobby shop...not to be a jerk but more to get my wife off my back LOL...wish my garage was heated so i could turn it into my hobby shop...ah pipe dreams......sounds like you got a good woman, maybe your wife could call my wife and yadyada blahblah......

Team X.I.