View Single Post
Old 01-18-2009, 03:32 AM
Stage 1 member

Trader Rating: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by dontspamme View Post
Depends, if you can find someone to do a FET stack for cheap, then go for it. If not, and it runs into $30+ I'll get a Spider V4 which can be found at Xmodsinternational.com. It's $40 I believe and it's equal to a 5x2 stack. I can be wrong, it's getting late and I'm getting tired. Do you mind getting pictures of the chassis? Just so we can get an idea of how things are going to be.

You can run 4WD, which will give you excellent control in both conditions, drift or track. You just need to switch the tires. You'll also want to get the tight turns upgrade, it helps you turn sharper, so that would help in drifting or track racing.

If you want to run li-ions, I recommend A LOT of GPM. Start with the f/r joint cups, then go on from there. Not to mention get bearings first.

GPM would get people looking at your car, as if it was an exotic. Theres lots of things, but those things come at a great cost! Just ask Lancer_Man. Or look at my sig. But you can still get something decent at about $300. Full set of GPM, hot motor, Spider V4, lith-ions and some others.

Edit: Don't double post, theres a edit button at the bottom right corner of your post, and a multi-quote button beside it. It has " with a + under it.
ohh my apologies, and deng i didnt know how much you can spend on these things. I was thinking all i had to do is, upgrade batteries,that board or FET's, and bearings.

so GPM.... is that like aluminum control arms etc ??