View Single Post
Old 03-21-2009, 01:40 PM
XMS Admin

Trader Rating: (35)
Send a message via MSN to zippo855 Send a message via Yahoo to zippo855

Quote:
Originally Posted by FloydfanYodaman View Post
congrats...you'll have a blast...mine have been to hell and back...
thanks man, i plan on having 1 as a jumper/ offroader / all purpose basher
Quote:
Originally Posted by snowboi1289 View Post
From what I heard from many many people, they suck, they break, is that true? I dont remember who exactly said it, but I know alot of people said it.
nothing has broke as of yet, only got to drive it a little bit. i know my friend has one and kept breaking the front shock tower. but thats a simple fix. small piece of metal to brace it so it doesn snap in half. the esc's are a weak point from what i have read / been told. supposed to be an 80 amp esc, but i doubt it... we will see. the thing with any rc is if you break it, you had a hell of a time doing it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by FloydfanYodaman View Post
From what I heard from many many people, you ...., you're ...., is that true? I don't remember who exactly said it, but I know alot of people said it.

...way to be positive...sorry zippo had to say something...maybe I will start a Propulse, its a sweet, cheap kickass little ripper that will bash all day Fan Club...any takers? ...cmon for $50 and some cheap upgrades THEY are worth it all day...remember its about having fun...ok...bannish me as needed...
yeah same price as a new xmod, and have some better off roading capabilities. i mean i bought 2 motors last not off ebay, the high torque ones with mounts, brand new for less than 14 shipped.

TEAM X.I.
my massive collection of xmods
http://www.xmodsource.com/forum/showthread.php?t=13526