View Single Post
Old 08-28-2007, 09:19 PM

Trader Rating: (15)
Send a message via AIM to Kaze

Time for another Update, this time #4:

I got the 350Z body from my friend finally yesterday. Man I got an old feeling of Nostalgia when I saw it. I'd forgotten the condition it was in. Though at the moment all I've done was mount the body kit (hasn't been epoxied yet), I hope you guys begin to get a feel for my vision of this project. So enjoy it, as it's the true begining of whats to be a beautiful project.

Oh and before I post the pics, I've decided I'm using the Stock Spoiler, the color of the car will be Candy Apple Red with a Gold Base. The hood's color will be decided on the day I paint the car (black hood is ready already).

And now the Pics:

The 350Z body for this project. (front and back) This body was already cut up, a friend cut it claiming it'd cool down his motor, and I just stared at him calling him an idiot, the initial cut was very jagged (I cleaned it up) and eventually convinced him to give it to me. My other friend was holding it for me this summer.

Body Kit Mounted

And finally the project's main pic (kinda looks like a commercial for Tamiya lol....)

Enjoy, more to come soon as I begin school again.

~-)-----------
Kaze