View Single Post
Old 06-25-2010, 05:21 PM
Xmod Expert

Trader Rating: (8)
Send a message via AIM to winner

Quote:
Originally Posted by blt456 View Post
Nice mr02 but mr03 is new technology. Most people at my local club all run mr03, which seems faster in the corners. The steering is so much more precise, the car is a lot lighter and the suspension options are very good. I don't think mr02 is worse or better, since at many events people still used mr02 and mr03, both have won races.. it's up to driver preference..me personally, I love the mr03 a lot more than the 02
the MR-03 is the faster chassis but the reason thst the MR-02 is still able to win races with it is because they are used to the feel and have had more time to tune it and find the fast points, where as the MR-03 drivers are still getting used to the feel and trying to figure out what the best suspension setup is. since this is my first miniz im just going to race it and have fun, if i can pick up a MR-03 for cheap then i will but other then that im going to try to keep around $180 off to the side and wait for kyosho to realease a all new MR series chassis then pre order it. thats probably like 1-2 years from now lol

XBL Gamer Tag : Roar Pants