View Single Post
Old 01-14-2008, 08:44 PM
XMS Administrator

Trader Rating: (5)
Send a message via AIM to Donziikid
Default Donziikid's Axial AX10:

Howdy,

I'm also the proud owner of an Axial AX10 "Scorpion." I was given the chassis kit as a present for Christmas of '07 and purchased the motor, ESC, receiver and battery with money I've saved up over the years. I've only taken her out a handful of times and have gotten a few short video clips which can be viewed below.

The build time took about nine hours, which I completed all in one day. The body has yet to be painted because of the horrible weather in Michigan, but I'm thinking of a black and silver two tone on the B-17 Better Body.

My Current Setup:
Chassis: Axial AX10.
Motor/ESC: Novak GOAT Crawler.
Servo: HiTec HS-645BB
Transmitter/Receiver: Spektrum DX3.
Battery: 6-cell NiCD stick pack. Soon to be saddle from CBP.

In the pictures below you will find the receiver is not a Spektrum receiver and the transmitter is not a Spektrum transmitter, that is because I just purchased and received my Spektrum TX/RX from Cowbow yesterday, and all the pictures shown are pictures taken before yesterday. I'll make sure to post pictures of the Spektrum setup whenever I get a chance.

Pictures:
All pictures clickable for larger size!

Video:
All raw video can be found: HERE!

I hope you enjoyed the video, the pictures and the Axial. Any comments on the Axial, photography or video are welcome! Please don't hesitate to leave comments.

Cheers,
Kyle.

Other RCs:
Traxxas Stampede.
Handwound Brushless-Motors.
Kyosho MiniZ AWD.
Associated RC18MT.

Greyscale Racing Member

The Collection:
Mitsubishi Pajero | AE RC18MT
TLMicroCrawler | Xmod ShowRoom | 'Yota XTruck
"The fun begins when the pavement ends."

Last edited by Donziikid; 06-10-2008 at 04:59 PM..