View Single Post
Old 01-11-2009, 11:49 AM
XMS Administrator

Trader Rating: (5)
Send a message via AIM to Donziikid

Quote:
Originally Posted by blue504life View Post
can a 93 mustang count for it? it kinda is classisfied as 80s
Is a 1993 Mustang a car that was manufactured before 1980? That should answer your question.

Quote:
Originally Posted by theoriganalRiD3R1967 View Post
i assume custom chassis do not count as fully functioning xmod chassis, correct?

sorry if this is considered as spam for having a very obvious answer, but i'm checking just in case....
Custom chassis' are allowed as long as they are based off an Xmod platform and use mostly Xmods parts. Chassis' such as the MRCG, however, are not allowed since they are based off of a MiniZ.

Quote:
Originally Posted by xmodzracer View Post
which part of the car has to remain xmods for it to be an xmods? i see alot of custom chassis' and alot of board swaps and even more model bodies. so what exactly classifies it as an xmods???
When it uses mostly Xmods parts then it's considered an Xmod.

Quote:
Originally Posted by snowboi1289 View Post
Hey, I thought I posted here??? Oh well. Hey Donzii, can you make a thread for like suggestions for future competitions? I got a couple idea's that will mean big for the winners. Good prizes too.
All Competitions are thought of by the Moderating Staff. If you have a suggestion, you may mention it to me via Private Message and then the Staff will then review it. Chances are, we already have your suggestion (or at least something near it in a broader sense).

You all must remember that all of these submissions are subject to Xmodsource Moderating Staff approval. If we feel your submission does not comply with the Rules set in place, then it will not be allowed into the competition. This is an Xmodsource Competition, if it's mostly based around and Xmod and it falls under the category set for that months competition, then you're probably set. Just follow the rest of the Rules and you should be fine.

Also, if you're not me or one of the other Xmodsource Staff, do not answer questions posted in this thread unless you can directly quote them from either me or the rules. All you'll do is confuse people.

Cheers,
Kyle.

Greyscale Racing Member

The Collection:
Mitsubishi Pajero | AE RC18MT
TLMicroCrawler | Xmod ShowRoom | 'Yota XTruck
"The fun begins when the pavement ends."