View Single Post
Old 08-10-2010, 09:08 PM
Drift maniac

Trader Rating: (7)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Faze. View Post
I'd try some goo-gone on it first. If that doesn't work just use some high grit sandpaper and lightly sand it, then polish it up.
Yeah I'll try the wetsand and polish. That always seems to get stuff out. Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Action B View Post
The chassis rolls less after releasing throttle because the drivetrain has much less rotating mass. It also has a lot to do with the motor magnets and how strong they are and of course the weight of the car.
Yeah I noticed the Mini-Z AWD Chassis is tighter in general then my xmods. I took out the motor and the gears were still real tight when I rolled the car around. Guess its just the design? Or my gears are bad. Its pretty noisy but its fine, still runs well

Update for those who say I needed a new body. Got it from okoye. It had a lot of problems, dirty, sticky, paint is messed up (not shiny for some reason...its Gloss Coat too...), small scratches everywhere for hitting things, paint chips on the spoiler, scratches on the roof from being rolled, etc.

It will be sent to Dr. K in time, but for now I polished it up and cleaned it as I could. Looks much better then before. Shines like a beaut now. Hope you like my new addition.

My Red RX-7 FD3S. Something I've wanted since I discovered Z's.

Before polish/Clean up. It looked really faded for some reason... There was a layer of something from sitting out, when I cleaned i up with warm water and a microfiber cloth, my cloth was grey/yellow afterwards...

After clean up. Lots of shine! Color was brought back to life. but this is all you get for now

And a small video of the shine

Team X.I.