View Single Post
Old 01-02-2009, 03:47 AM
SPR

Quote:
Originally Posted by TripleXmodder(akaXXX) View Post
Wow, I figured to get some votes with such a custom car. HHmmm. Oh well, I voted for the SpiderMan Mobile. Congrats to the winner, I'm in Disneyland, and HAPPY NEW YEAR.

its not always about having hte most custom car. Its the originality, and how much it appeals to everyone. you have a TON of money wrapped into yours, theres no question about that. But there is some seriously tuff competetion this COTM, and more cars than yours with probably more time and effort put into them. Dont take it personally your not getting any votes.. its a hard comp this month... but i agree with you to a point, that i do find it complete BS you dont have one single vote... that seems odd to me, before it started i thought u would do quite well. but then again, i thought suicide and his saleen was going to run away with this competition... shows how much i know lol.

Im not trashing your car in anyway... but it just doesnt rate on my list. it doesnt appeal to me. i dont like the whole lexan body thing, i feel it ruins the xmod touch. maybe others do as well... just seomthing ot think about. it takes more than just money on aluminum parts and electronics.

and i couldnt take it any more. i cast my vote. B1G's car is amazing, the paint scheme, the stickers, the body, the uniqueness. Beautiful car. He got my vote!

Last edited by SPR; 01-02-2009 at 03:59 AM..