View Single Post
Old 06-13-2007, 08:06 PM
Xmod Expert

Trader Rating: (0)

...yeah i know that if you mod an exbox it doesnt work on live....but it works until they find out and block it....mine still hasnt been blocked...

ill explain why...they find out you have moded your xbox when you log onto live with a non microsoft game...one without the inscrpition...this inscripiton is imposible to copy...therefore you need a modded xbox to run fake games...but if you log onto live with a fake game they know youve modded your xbox and ban it other than that they cant do anything...well they could but they wont...other than that basically if you use real games on live and fake games not on live it will continue to work believe me i have had an original xbox moded for 3 years...not blocked...i give this advice to all the people whose xbox i mod...

BTW this is something that i did before i knew about what was above...i feel bad so dont call me a jerk...some guy gave me his xbox and left me with it...i moded it...but just before mine had been blocked...i gave him mine...and took his brand new one that hadnt been blocked...yes i feel bad and if i knew where he was i would give it back...but it was 2 years ago...