View Single Post
Old 06-13-2007, 06:46 PM
Xmod Expert

Trader Rating: (0)

i only read the first post but...i mod xbox's....

1. make sure it is not on carpet or anything soft...the box has to breath...stand it up on a hard surface...

2. if its not overheating...buy new cords....

3. if you have done any mods that are soft mods...(does not involve fisically putting anything into the box...only putting software...) find someone who does a hardmod near you and get them to do that....

you dont know how many people come to me and say "i messed up my xbox with softmod....or by putting a program on to it..." let someone who knows how to do it, do it... hard mods are the way to go...if you dont know what im talking about just google xbox mods or something and youll find out....

4. if these dont work buy a Disccleaner CD and try it...believe it or not ive seen two xbox 360 and about 5 originals that stop working because people dont clean the air intakes and exits and the dust gets in there and messes things up...Disc cleaner is the way to go...(if you dont know what it is...it is basically a CD that has brushs or a fan type part on it and it will clean the inside on the reader part....)...i see more originals because they have been out for longer and morte dust has gotten in by now...

from above...clean your xbox regularly take a normal towel and just run it along the intakes and the entire thing...

6. never move your xbox while it is on

7. never turn your xbox upside down...

8.never subject your xbox (i keep wanting to type xmod...lol) to harsh quick movements....such as those that a paint shaker makes...lol there is a video on youtube where they put an xbox that is on and plugged in into a paint shaker and watch it like blow up...lol

9. if it still doesnt work you my friend have a defective xbox...or you did something very bad to it...posibly even something above that killed it...lol

take your xbox back and say that it never worked in the first place...if they dont take it back well then at least you learned a valuable lesson...keep your valued possesions safe...and might i say it was an expensive leson...

if you want your xbox hardmoded it should only cost 30-50$ if you want a soft mod it should only cost 25$ no more....i dont recomend soft mod...

hope this works