View Single Post
Old 01-14-2005, 08:35 PM

Trader Rating: (0)

most of them (23 out of 28 cars) go about 35 mph. But the other five range between 36-48 mph or so. The motors range from an SB hybrid to my personal East Tennessee Xmods - SM (super modified) engines, they should be up for sale on my website within the next couple of months. I ordered a speed checker a few weeks ago and it should be here tomorrow or by monday because they had to back order it from towerhobbies.com. I'll then test them for the second time. the first time was on a friends speed checker, but i didn't have a camera. I should have some pictures posted of speeds on my custom motors in about a month or so. I'm still working out the perfect speed combinations.

You can put the foam tires on the aluminum wheel kit, I've done it before. you just stretch it to the limits baby! They have amazing grip on asphalt and concrete.

Trust me, it's hard to get 28 xmods that go 35+. it requires a little bit of brains being a junior in highschool at age 16 to have well over $2000 in rc cars with no job and a 2002 Chevy Cavalier (red and a five speed, gas ain't gettin' much cheaper these days).

[email protected]

www.freewebs.com/easttnxmods
Skyline Race Car
Corvette w/ all RS upgrades
4 other bodies under construction