Thread: Numbchux
View Single Post
Old 03-25-2007, 01:25 AM

Trader Rating: (0)

I will state that I am trying to be neutral here.

No offense is intended toward anyone, especially a fellow Minnesotan, and I understand that the job of a forum moderator is very difficult and trying at times. There are people out there that intentionally cause trouble and need to be slapped. But I will say this....

1) Name-calling on the part of ANYONE is uncalled for, and should not be tolerated at all- No matter what the status of the member is.

2) Threatening to ban a member for bringing up what they percieve to be a legitimate topic of discussion is also uncalled for, as long as it is in an adult manner and in good taste. Jimmy started this thread in what I thought was an adult manner, without threats, abusive language, or swearing to speak of. Not a reason to be threatened with an infraction or be banned in my opinion.

Admittedly, I did not follow the threads posted in the above screen-shots and may have missed some of the context of the discussion. If anyone was intentionally trying to be disruptive, then they should be banned or hit with an infraction.

Last thing, WE ARE TALKING ABOUT TOYS HERE PEOPLE! No reason to take anything personally or to get into an argument about.

Enough said......

John