Thread: PSP questions
View Single Post
Old 03-17-2007, 11:49 PM
Forum Idiot

Trader Rating: (3)
Send a message via AIM to Sweed Send a message via Yahoo to Sweed

Well... I dunno. I have one, and also had the DS. The DS has more classic games, but the PSP is a real value.

Two games you will need are "Wipeout: Pure", which is F-Zero on Crack; and "Lumines" which is kinda like playing tetris, while smoking the bong. The later game is so cool, and you can play for hours, just an amazing game. You won't get why it's so good until you play it...

Then there is the music and movie's thing. For under $60 you can find 1gb memory card, and with PSP9/Videora you can easily supress multiple movies to fit a gig, upwards of 5 or so, with good view, and then you can take the files from an ipod, and drop them to the PSP, since it play's Atrac's and MP3's...

ANd you can drop photos of home and family (your wife would like that, so you remember to come home, or possibly, stay away...) and other things to keep you happy...

Plus you have internet, and you can connect at starbucks if you have a membership, and many airports that I have been to all around the world* have Wi-Fi, so you can connect....

*Germany: Francfurt & Berlin; Paris: De Gual Airport; New Yor: JFK; Sweden: Landveter; Nederlands: Amsterdam....

It's kinda nice to have, and online play is good, it's better than an ipod if you don't plan to carry massive amounts of music, but it's also kinda bulky. Oh, and the graphics are easily up to par with Gamecube graphics, take a look at some of the screens...
"Save us, oh lord, from the wrath of the Norsemen"