Thread: My Story
View Single Post
Old 01-21-2007, 11:47 PM
Banned

Trader Rating: (1)
Send a message via AIM to Luk3 Send a message via MSN to Luk3 Send a message via Yahoo to Luk3
Default My Story

okok some of this is funny/sad

well my ffa/fccla recently went on their annual ski trip,its my first time snowboarding,i bif it a few tiems,but i was doing good...i came off the lift,turn towards the easy hills,becuase thats where the jumps are,and i dont trust me on any other hill...so im going down gaining speed,and i stop...i dont remember why...i think it was cuz the ski instructor told me to wait..so i waited and i decided im going to go off a jump,so im getting ready to go and i start going,well about 10ft before the jump this little 6 yr old kid carves right in front of me and i drill him,i go flying into the trees....and im still sore and this was saturday morning...well sunday i tried to ski(im very much better at ski'ing then snowboarding...i only fell 2 times,on snowboard...7009878 times)but yeah so now on ski's my left foot will not let me carve it just goes skittle wacky...heh funny words...anyways..

so my injuries are as follows:
1 broken wrist
1 sprained wrist
1 fractured elbow
1 really badly fizzluckedup knee
100 deadly bruises..

the little kid:
1 twisted ankle
3 cuts on the body..

he just sat their and looked at me,then at his dad.

out of our whole school..this is the injury report
2 fractured wrists
5 sprained body parts
1 shattered elbow...long story
1 torn ligament in the shoulder/broken shoulder
1 twist knee..

this year wasnt that great for us..lol...

during saturday night..we got locked out of our room and we just sat in the hallway for like 4 hours,waiting for the poor garys pizza dude....mm great pizza...and then yeah...

im just gonna shut up now..

this was at Giants Ridge Lodge.....lol

and for chux the subbie guy
i seen
2 wrx wagons
3 wrx's
1 svx
and
1 loyal