View Single Post
Old 04-20-2011, 02:31 AM
Yes, 1945 Cadillac Tank

Trader Rating: (5)
Send a message via AIM to texan_idiot25

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blade. View Post
Good luck finding parts for it. Seeing as Pontiac is dead and gone.
Seeing as the engine was used in the Buick Roadmaster, Cadillac Fleetwood, Chevy Caprice and Impala, Olds Deltacruiser (?, they had a B-Body wagon, forget it's name), Corvette, and Camaro. It's basically the last generation small block chevrolet, no shortage of parts. The trans was used in the Viper, Vette, Camaro, Cobra, GTO, CTS-V and SSR. The rear axle has been used in just about every RWD GM vehicle for decades. The rest of the components are parts-bin GM parts, used across the board. And the car itself was sold for nearly a decade in high numbers, giving it plenty of junk yard inventory.

There's no shortage of parts for a late-model GM car. Not to mention it's massive aftermarket, you know, being a F-Body and all.

So, you were saying?

I may be king of the idiots, but my kingdom is vast and my subjects are everywhere

Last edited by texan_idiot25; 04-20-2011 at 02:34 AM..