View Single Post
Old 04-04-2011, 12:08 AM
Yes, 1945 Cadillac Tank

Trader Rating: (5)
Send a message via AIM to texan_idiot25

It's pretty good on gas, on my standard of things. The Jeep was worse, while driving slower. And it's not 10 mpg at a steady 65 mph like the chevy.

Apparently since the tail gate had to be replaced, that put it over the edge. But I mean, I had planned to flip it anyways, so it's awesome that I got more than I could have reasonably sold it for (thank you Libya).

And I got one of the best year lt1 cars: obdII, dual cats (285 hp vs the earlier 275), the revised optispark, and revised shifter that (apparently) doesn't miss third as easily.

Sucker apparetly has a fresh motor (looks it, clean and many new gaskets under the hood) and has 95,000 miles on it. The trans and clutch are swell and quiet too. Once the a/c is charged, it'll be the nicest car I have owned yet.

Does need a decent shift knob, really awkward to shift fast with the skull. Lawl

I may be king of the idiots, but my kingdom is vast and my subjects are everywhere