View Single Post
Old 01-11-2011, 07:26 PM
Drift maniac

Trader Rating: (7)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Kustom View Post
I wonder if the GPM Xmods differentials are adjustable. Cause if they do, then you could set the front diff. to the loose-est setting as possible and almost lock up the rear diff. That will help too. At least that's what I've done to my MA-010 and it works great rather on RCP or hardwood floor.
Yes you can, and I've done it LOLLL

Nice setup though XMDrifter, can I ask how you got a 8t front gear???

Yeah and you can also use a GPM diff and loosen it up in the front. My rear diff is already locked so the Skyline oversteers like mad and its hard to get a proper wide drift with it. I think it looks cool but at this scale no one can tell its countersteering anyways :P

I could definitely see it in your video though XM!! Xmods just need better radio so the steering is more precise. The reason why I upgraded all my cars hehe

EDIT: oh and didn't i post my counter steer tutorial on this forum too? I know i did on xmf... its for the Gen 1 though. I'll double check here real quick and if its not I'll post it up

EDIT 2: k posted it here!! not too great though, gotta refine it if I have time. Gotta find some of this footage though... I think I lost it!!
http://www.xmodsource.com/forum/show...032#post267032

Team X.I.

Last edited by WhiteCharisma; 01-11-2011 at 07:52 PM..