View Single Post
Old 11-04-2010, 07:20 PM
Drift maniac

Trader Rating: (7)

Quote:
Originally Posted by texan_idiot25 View Post
2 things-
Moar lighting on you. Camera loses quality with darkness.

Audio mix- low voice to loud music makes me ANGRY.
Hehehe well I actually thought i was fine. I did know about the audio problem (bad mic on the camera, I'm gonna use a voice recorder next time and dub it over with better audio)

Also, on the camera screen I see myself just fine, but after I convert it to AVI and publish it I turn black.... So lame!!

But thanks, I definitely need to work on that stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by xmodzracer View Post
Do A Barrel Roll!!!
Hahahahaha and die?? No Thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by FloydfanYodaman View Post
if we could get you to drift/drive a little closer to the camera...in slow motion of course... ...i agree with texans suggestions...got any initial D themed bodies?...or FnF bodies?...maybe a movie themed 1:28 scale drift movie...i am done babbling

edit: drifting around scale objects...like cones or something...instead of water bottle...would add to realness of movies...sooooo hows your asphalt drifting coming along? feel like taking these vids outside ???
I don't Only one I got is the FC3S, don't plan on getting anything else. But a scale movie nonetheless would be epic

Also, I don't know where my scale cones went.... I had them, but now I can't find any!!

And drifting on asphalt is easy, but really, really bad for the tires. They get grinded down and ruined easily. My cars are also very under powered too (they run stage 1 motors except the RX-7 and now I bumped up the Skyline to a stage 2 to compete with the RX-7)

Oh and I live in Minnesota, and its facking cold out!!!! hahaha thanks though!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by winner View Post
needs explosion
YouTube Video
ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.
Man I wish....... Don't have that kind of editing software

In the future if I get the kind of money to afford it and add explosions, I will be thanking you XD

Thanks for the suggestions guys! Taking into account a lot right now, starting to plan a lot of things.

Don't worry about your ideas being "stolen" too, I will credit whoever gave me the idea

Team X.I.