View Single Post
Old 09-01-2010, 03:44 PM
Du Ma Mai

Trader Rating: (1)
Send a message via AIM to Songha

Quote:
Originally Posted by xmodsNSX94 View Post
wow you gotta be kidding me. 6.50$ a bottle?! over here they cost about 9£ about 14$ just for the small can. its *** ..

and my, my.... i must admit the idea of using cotton for the wheelspin effect? that looks breath taking, and so realistic!
great job!

loving the colour aswell, suits it brilliantly, makes me think if selling my xmods is the best option? ...

thanks for the pictures songha and as you asked i did check it out on ps3 ( i strongly recomend) it looks great.

congratulations on your progress.

thanks
michael
Haha, thanks, and dang, I thought it was expensive here, that's ridiculous. PS3 internet browsing. Seeing it on your HDTV, does look real nice doesn't it?
I was typing this up and got kicked from MW2 for inactivity. Lmfao.

BTW, can someone help me figure out why my car doesn't wanna turn right while backing up? I have RS drift tires on. And it just slides backwards instead of turning right. When I go left it's okay. Going forward isn't half as bad, but it spins on to the left so much easier than before. So annoying. Lol. I know that these cars like to turn left more than right. Is that the only reason? Cause I don't think it was like this before. I left a battle scar on the fender but fixed it, looks like it never happened.

Maybe the RS drift tires gave up on me, then again. I rotated the tires like a real car and same thing happens. Ahha.