View Single Post
Old 08-12-2010, 12:45 AM
Drift maniac

Trader Rating: (7)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Songha View Post
Soo.. where's this beautiful Fairlady Z?
Right here

Had plenty of time today to work on it. Got to primering the body to see where the blemishes were etc. Took pics in my garage, and it was a sauna. My camera started fogging! LOL Its really humid this week. So humid my garage felt like a swimming pool and breathing was just effed up......

Started sanding and puttying up the spots. Using a small amount of putty is really tough, every time it feels like too much for such a small scratch.

the front bumper is yet again the hardest part. Sanding it took FOREVER. let it be learned that using too much putty wastes your time in sanding. I'm thinking of not even making the holes, its way too hard and it will ruin the strength of the bumper. I'm afraid of making it too weak and when I drift it and hit stuff I might break it so I'm just going to try and even the stuff out I have now, finish up the sides (which are annoyingly hard) and paint it.

I did this a while ago but I sanded down the spoiler and rear bumper. Filled the holes a while ago in the bumper and sanded them down today.

More to come soon, I'll be priming most of the parts tomorrow, but I'm low on primer so it might have to wait til next week or so when I grab more materials.

Team X.I.