View Single Post
Old 07-26-2010, 04:49 PM
Drift maniac

Trader Rating: (7)
Default ~Project: Tree-Fitty Drift~

^South Park reference for all who're wondering where it came from.

I decided to finally start working on my 350z. I've been planning it for a really long time but I wanted it perfect so I wanted to wait til I was good enough work on it. Nows the time!!!!! I already got started. My plan is to make the front bumper look like the Top Secret 350z D1 car. The side skirts will be similar to the ones on this 350z, which as the bumper but its the long nose version. I like the standard one more. Its a little easier to make too.

This is the end goal

But I'm sure I want it white like this one

And heres the progress I've made so far. With the help of Dr. Kustom I hope to make this the best project car I've made. I haven't really had a good history with doing custom projects. Hopefully it'll change with this car!

And more putty work today to get the bumper more round. Added more putty to the side skirts too so I can add the styrene to the bottom of it later to get the side skirt look I want.

I think I added too much putty on the lip. I'll cut a little off in the middle and sand it. Its coming along, I'm really happy with what it looks like so far.

And a shot at the back just to get the whole car. Plan is to putty up those holes, and when its white the lip will be painted black.

Wish me luck! I hope to finish it in 2 weeks so plenty of updates til then

Team X.I.

Last edited by WhiteCharisma; 07-26-2010 at 04:53 PM..