View Single Post
Old 07-25-2010, 12:18 AM
Banned

Trader Rating: (0)
Send a message via AIM to Blade.

Quote:
Originally Posted by xmodsNSX94 View Post
if anyone is interested here is an update

well i made the bracket for it i did it using a rear upper deck using the two front pieces with the screw holes, i had to drill an extra hole bit its ok. however now it doesnt sit flat : so ill have to make a change or two.

also for the driveshaft i only have the gen1 cars and upgrades so how can i make a longer driveshaft or is it worth trying to but the part?
You can make a driveshaft out of anything rounded really, I used a model tree bit, I took the longest pole, cut it from the tree, sanded and rounded the pole, and slotted a D shape at each end for the gears(pinion), if it is not sitting flat, you may need to find something that will level it out, I am unsure how out of balance it is, I need pictures for it.

For my S10 to get the chassis balanced as best I could I just put fatty and taller model tires on Acura RSX rims(will work for all rims) on the rear, with normal width as the stock xmod tire and a little smaller, like so little it's hard to notice on the front.

Anything will work, you just need to improvise on what you use and do.

Goodluck, and did I say pictures would help us alot on helping you with your problem?

Blade.