View Single Post
Old 07-17-2010, 07:22 PM
Elite member

Trader Rating: (1)
Send a message via AIM to BulletsRain

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stampedekid View Post
Looks very nice! I think you're just jealous of mine and Mycro's Honchos so you want a scaler too Just kidding looks pretty cool, but I'm happy with my micro scaler and the Honcho. I personally would tell you to stick to 1.9's but that's just my own personal likes. I find the 2.2 classes get more competitive and less for the fun of the hobby.
It's won't be a scaler after watching those 2.2 rigs today. I am confident I can build a 1.9 that will follow most of there lines, besides the really tricky stuff.
Dang those 2.2's are sweet though. I got to drive a Bully around and I owned. It's just a lot of money to invest into 2.2...

After the comp was done I ran the easier 2.2 course and did okay. If my COG wasn't as high and If I cut my foams a bit I would have done better. It was like 105 heat index though, with 98% humidity. With it raining yesterday, the rocks sure were slick!
But somewhere in running the 2.2 course or just basing on some other rocks, I'm pretty sure my front locker is done for. I can spin my left front wheel with out the right wheel spinning. Going to upgrade to front/rear metal lockers and while I'm at it upgrade to high clearance links. While it's down though, I'm going to trim my foams. I need the tires to flex more.

I didn't take any pics of the Comp.. but I can post some once they post them up on the other forums.

Btw... 2.2 rigs are heavy compared to this MRC... and dang some of them have some wheel speed!

This pic is when I went to the creek by my house after the comp. I would of took pics, but I was made about pretty much just having 3wd