View Single Post
Old 07-02-2010, 12:25 PM
drifter and engineer

Trader Rating: (5)
Send a message via AIM to XMDrifter

no, ricers are the ones that pay the extra bunch of money cuz they don't know what's good value and only know name brands.

anyways, congrats on the car, congrats on comin' back. i'm gettin my car the same way you got yours: as a hand-down.

traditional drifters by the way aren't like what you see in D1 or Formula D. few even look decent enough to be on a dealership lot. they do whatever they can to keep costs down; ziptied bumpers, old used tires, rattle-can paint, cheap wheels, bargains from group buys, and so on are all part of that whole budget thing they do. they can't afford much, but with what they can afford, they do some pretty amazing shtuff.

and i like the halo's more than the audi lights, but just blacked out stock housings and smoked lenses would look cleaner. don't buy expensive wheels. you're not gonna be trackin' it hard anyways for the extra money spent to be worth it. just get some decent lookin' 5, 6, 7, or 10 spoke wheels. no Dubs or anything crazy. just get good fitment. a simple intake/header/exhaust will be enough for the focus and take care of your car's interior/exterior and it should look just fine.

keep it reliable and when you can buy the car you Really want to mod, keep the focus as your daily driver so you can still get to work while the other car is bein' worked on.