View Single Post
Old 07-02-2010, 12:07 AM
retired xmodder

Trader Rating: (4)
Send a message via AIM to mycrors4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blade. View Post
For real man? Dude, that's a **** off, I worked for my S10, and now gonna work for my new truck, I'm out... Screw this. 8+ hour work days, to see some kid get a freebe vehicle... ****... ****it all.

Well goodluck on it I guess.

SS I aimed it to you lol
you really gotta chill out bro... i wont be getting a freebie.. well i am, but i mean cmon.. a $600 car isnt much of a freebie... ontop of that.. it has a bunch of problems....
my friends are starting to drive with bmw 328i's and Porsche cayennes(i go to a private school).. and im gonna be there with a $600 infiniti i30 that doesnt even have a working radio.. im better of strapping all my r/c cars together and strapping that to a wagon and riving myself to school that way...
life is unfair, we dont control it, sure i do wish sometiems my parents could afford to buy me a Porsche Cayenne or a bmw 328i or an audi a5, but unless we win the lottery, its not coming true

Quote:
Originally Posted by KITT222 View Post
Dude, chill out! Who cares! Heck, I ain't going to get a freebie car, and do you see me complaining! No! In fact I'm looking forward to working to pay it off. Why do you care!?! It's his first car! You want his dad to sell the Focus, then have Firebird999/feralslug work and buy another, or even the same car? We all get hand-downs, and some are better than others. Sure, it's not fair. Quite frankly I'd be happy if my step-mom would tire of her car, and give it to me. It's fully paid off, and a great car! But that's not going to happen. It's a five-year-old car that has under 75k miles, and she loves it, so I ain't going to get that! Nor will I get my dads lifted 2500HD (which I would sell immediately). Some kids get lucky! My friend is going to get his first car free of charge! Am I going to cuss out and whine like a two-year-old? No! I told him that I envied him (in a friendly way) and fuax pouted that I'd have to work to pay off my car. For me though I WANT to do it. The feeling of finally paying it off, and knowing that I worked to get it would personally be one of the best feelings in the world! Heck, if anything firebirdd999/feralslug is missing out. You should pity him for not being able to know that feeling!
i feel ya bro

finally to firebird999/feralslug

my bro taught me a lesson about cars when he first started driving,
he got a salvaged A4 for hi 18th bday, and it was is first official car, and the first thing he did was start modding the engine.. you know.. chipping it, bigger turbo, air intake, blah blah blah, then he moved onto brakes and shocks, then onto rims and tires, then other the body kit and what not.. he made it look "euro" if you know what i mean, then.. a couple months later... tranyy problems... then a couple more months.. he pretty much killed his flywheel, followed by his exhaust system...
he fixed those.... the car cost him nothing, probably cost my parents about $1000.. he spent i'd say well over $6000.. and now the car is gone, he still misses it sure, but he learned a lesson to not mod it if it's not needed, sure he'll go chip it and boost is and what not, but at least he'll do it carefully this time, IMO dont do anything, even if you end up getting this car, just leave it alone, and start saving up...... and go buy yourself something newer.. THEN start doing wahtever the hell you wanna do with it

lets put it this way

you go buy a redcat racing cheap r/c car, and u mod the hell out of it and spend $1000+ to make it racable, when you could just gotten a losi 8ight and been done with it at a cheaper price....

Check out my B/S/T Thread

Want remixes of some songs... PM me.. I has DJ programing software

Inventor of the idea of using Bob Saget to name R/C parts

٩(-̮̮̃•̃)۶

Last edited by mycrors4; 07-02-2010 at 12:14 AM..