View Single Post
Old 06-01-2010, 02:45 PM
Xmod Expert

Trader Rating: (0)

It is actually a shop parkade. My cousin owns it. They do pretty muych everything from body work to modding to oil changes to sound systems and detailing. They deal with hundreds of cars on a weekly basis and when they expanded they moved locations and he built this place. It has a car elevator and an underground to store cars. With the 30 lift shop up above it. its truly one of a kind.

If you look in the back of the first picture there is a Manual G37S on jacks, thats his personal car. and you can also see the car elevator in the back of the first picture. Believe it or not i can fit my dads truck in that thing which is a dually, 3500, crew cab, long box. So any standard car fits in that slot...

Im planning on getting a 370Z xmod, and all my friends want the GTR one (ill probably end up picking up one too, for the future, lol). The plan is too make them all look identical to our cars...

B1G really they have one in the dealers showroom? Who backed out of the deal? cause its supposed to be that a dealer can only get the car after the person has bought it. Cause they are "Made to order" cars. Nissan wants to keep them rare.

edit: Only Upgrade so far it 40th anniversary edition plate frames. The dealer ship gave me. Not on in the picture.

Plans include:

1. some work to the front bumper to get rid of some excess plastic (looks kinda cheap).
2. Rework the exhaust to get a bit more growl, some nicer exhaust tips, nothing ricey and huge but they are kind of under powering in the looks department.
3. New sound system, the stock one is a custom bose sound system, but it needs two more amps and a small 10" sub to give it a bit more punch, nothing extremely bassy or crazy just a little bit more punch in the low end.

And as far as that goes she will probably just sit like that, dont want to paint her cause this colour is only available for the 40th anniversary cars. and the rims match way to well...

Last edited by meme405; 06-01-2010 at 02:57 PM..