View Single Post
Old 04-28-2010, 07:13 PM
is here

Trader Rating: (1)
Send a message via AIM to Stampedekid Send a message via MSN to Stampedekid

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donziikid View Post
As I have stated previously, we do not necessarily mind links to alternate forums, we just ask that you please post the images here as well so we do not have to travel to a new forum/tab/window to view them. It's just a matter of quoting the post there, copying the [IMG] code and pasting it here. Please and thanks.

Cheers,
Kyle.
I tried, but for here and 2 other forums, it showed up as the pictures being deleted, yet it works fine for BYT which confuses me... Let's try this again
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stampedekid View Post
Well this past weekend was actually fun up at the camper. Got to run it, got video but that comes later. Made a little course for it up at my camper, the empty site next to us was great for trailing. Also has much better ground clearance now, lemme know what you think! Warning, lots of pics. Running leafs in the rear, and a 2 link(surprisingly works well and no play at all) with shocks in droop, up front
Other Site:

I do realize the cab and bed don't line up. I'll fix that soon enough

oops...

That was Day 1, on the course, the following day after the rain ended, I went out and gathered more rocks etc.. some weighing over 20lbs

you can tell by the wood color on the "bridge" that it had rained

the aftermath

Ground clearance over a D-Sized battery

unfortunately the interior had to be removed, as I couldn't get the electronics and all in, and still have the cab able to close. Also ran the 300mAh 2S LiPo from my BL Micro DT in it..enjoy!
Still have to re-paint/paint everything on the chassis..
Alright so it might have just been when I uploaded it, because it works fine now. Will delete the link, enjoy!