View Single Post
Old 04-25-2010, 02:06 PM
Yes, 1945 Cadillac Tank

Trader Rating: (5)
Send a message via AIM to texan_idiot25

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donziikid View Post
That'll certainly save you a good buck or two, even after you robbed the guy you bought it from.
Just filled it back up. Got from Leander (north of Austin) to N. Houston, which is 180 miles on just under 5 gallons. Works out to right around 36 mpg. Windows down, with a motor that's running like hell and jacked up aerodynamics with no header panel. I'm not an eco-guy, but I can dig the $12 to get to Austin.
Quote:
Originally Posted by GearHeadV8 View Post
haha nice texan what are your plans?
Read le-zread
Quote:
Originally Posted by DRFTKO View Post
Welcome to the other side!

I think you will be happy with it, as it will definitely meet it's intended purpose with a little work. I do agree that you were lucky finding a stock (popular) Honda these days as they seem to be getting more and more rare as time goes on. You think it gets tossed around a lot right now, wait until you drive it during a storm or even on a windy day! Incredible trade on your end as well!
The other side... I know...

I was happy to hear that it wasn't owned by some kid. All the vacuum operated emissions stuff is intact too. Stock steelies and hubcaps.

It will be a fun little go cart. Once it's running tip-top and on a good set of tires, maybe a little Auto-X action. Though, with only 75hp, I don't know how Sweed could surprise mustangs. But, not their intentions.

Edit: Ignoring the headerpanel, which I can't find locally and the price is onpar with every other online store, ~45 bucks for all that ****? RockAuto is quite awesome.

I may be king of the idiots, but my kingdom is vast and my subjects are everywhere

Last edited by texan_idiot25; 04-25-2010 at 03:11 PM..