View Single Post
Old 04-24-2010, 04:33 PM
ROTFLSHMSFOAIDMT

Trader Rating: (24)
Send a message via AIM to TheB1GDude Send a message via MSN to TheB1GDude

Well I figured as everyone else was posting up their latest TT-01 photos and modifications that I really needed to do something on mine, now the reason I haven't is because I've been waiting since December for a body I purchased from an eBay seller he finally sent it out to me a month or so ago but the quality was terrible so I sent it back and told him to redo it as I had asked him to, it is supposedly done and is meant to be being shipped out to me in the next week or two so expect more updates from me once that arrives.

Whilst waiting on the body I have been searching to find a set of rims that would work with it, I never found the right set so figured I would just sand down my current rims to remove some of the curb rash then repaint and gloss them, they now look as follows:

Kind of wish I hadn't bothered ordering a new body because I am really liking how this looks right now

I also decided that as it was such as nice day I would take a few shots of the shinny GPM:

Questions and comments welcome

Duct Tape is like the force:- it has a light side and a dark side and it binds the universe together.....