View Single Post
Old 03-31-2010, 06:09 PM
Elite member

Trader Rating: (1)

Thanks.

I'm not sure because I never timed it but, I'm sure I get well over 30 minutes depending on type of driving. I've never actually driven it till the lipo cutoff kicks in. I have my lipo cutoff set to 3.5v per cell too.
I usually drive it till I notice a small drop in speed, then I drop in a fresh pack.
After about an hour of driving, I'm usually ready to quit anyways.
Since I bash alone I tend to get board pretty fast.

You can't see in the pics but I also installed some STRC aluminum shock bodies.....................

They look good with the blue shock caps, plus they were less than half the price of big bores.
Since I was satisfied with the performance of the stock shocks, I figured the shock bodies would be more sensible than the big bores.
The shocks feel smoother with the aluminum bodies too, plus the shock is more durable now. I don't see any chance of the caps getting pulled off in a crash now.
Next I'll upgrade the shock shafts with Titanium coated shafts.

You also can't see the RPM rear skid in the pic....................

I modified the traxxas wheelie bar a bit and put a small set screw in to hold it on the skid.................

I also modified some Jato driveshafts to fit my pede...................

Here's my son's pede that I got him for Christmas.

I already upgraded it with STRC aluminum C-blocks, Proline Masher2Ks on chrome wheels, traxxas wheelie bar,RPM bumper,RPM gear cover, and a new proline body(still unpainted)

Toyota, Moving Forward. Even if you push the breaks.

Last edited by acerpower; 03-31-2010 at 06:39 PM..