View Single Post
Old 02-27-2010, 04:48 PM
XMS Admin

Trader Rating: (35)
Send a message via MSN to zippo855 Send a message via Yahoo to zippo855

Quote:
Originally Posted by winner View Post
you'd be surprized bud
i thought there was only one in georgia and that one had gone out of buisness. then this morning i found a forum for georgia r/c racers and learned that there are 12 offroad tracks and 5 onroad tracks lol now im definitly going to go buy a slash 4x4 and go play with the big boys
the closest track is an hour away, the other is an hour and a half. and they are more setup for 1/10 and smaller trucks. i could run em there but i have more fun playing around here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by stang_racer View Post
idk man. i used to be sponsered by my local rc shop and all we ran was savages for nitro monster truck class. some of the hpi fans that are nitro guys will know the shop. its pree well famous. high octane hobbies? youtube it and youll see the hell we put those truck threw. shop is closed now new owners didnt do so well. that and the first and original owner had some money him self that id imagine helded to keep the store afloat. ol well. anyways youtube high octane hobbies and youll see. savages can go threw hell.

also when i was racing my 2003 hpi savage 25. i had a stock chassis, with traxxas zombies and rpm offset wheels. thing ran great. dialed my shocks in to the point where it wouldnt bounce and she did amazing. also for your friend thats blown his diffs. tell him to put thicker oil in it and hell find he can get a limited slip diff from it, im talking 50 000 weight oil, the stuff you have to use pliars to squeeze the bottle to get it out. also litium grease in with the ring and pinion does wonders
he used a really thick grease in his differentials. not sure the type, but when i saw it i was like well, definately provides good lubrication, and no leaking out of the case. im not saying they are a bad machine, just something i have been around that i wasnt all that impressed with. they have lots of power and all that. just seemed like it was always breaking.

TEAM X.I.
my massive collection of xmods
http://www.xmodsource.com/forum/showthread.php?t=13526