View Single Post
Old 02-27-2010, 09:54 AM
XMS Admin

Trader Rating: (35)
Send a message via MSN to zippo855 Send a message via Yahoo to zippo855

Quote:
Originally Posted by mycrors4 View Post
just one question.. does ur wife let you have all these r/cs?!?! if she does.. she is the best wife in the world.. lol
lol, well yeah she knows about all them, its not like i can hide them from her. too many too do that now. lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by stang_racer View Post
i have one thing to say to you sir. man up and buy a savage flux with lipos. standing backflips son. or buy a stretched chassis savage x with a rb.26. garunteed you will get atleast 10 gallons threw ANY rb and it will still haul like new. your collection needs less traxxas and more hpi :P
not a big fan of electric larger scale rcs. with nitro i can run until i run outta nitro, which takes a while to run that gallon through it. vs having to spend a lot o money on lipos and only get to run it 20-30 minutes. and i actually have more hpi than traxxas. i traded my rustler to a guy for his nitro rs4. so i have 1 traxxas (tmaxx) 3 hpi (nitro rs4's) 1 redcat racing (tsunami) and 1 team associated (sc8)
i have had my tmaxx longer than my friend has had his savage. I bought mine second hand, his was new. lets just say that i am not all that impressed with how many parts he has had to replace on his savage. i have only had a few parts that have broke and it was do too how hard i drove it. carb body (threads were stripped on side), and the front skid plate (ripped it through the screws) so my 20 dollars doesnt even compare to his diff replacement, dog bone replacements, rim replacement, dog bone replacement, body post replacement. and i have ran more fuel through my tmaxx than his savage.
dont get me wrong i'll still probly have a savage before long because im getting a heck of deal on one, but i wouldnt go buy a new one.
and most traxxas parts cost less to replace than the hpi parts.

edit, dunno why but i always for get the 1/8 ofna buggy.

TEAM X.I.
my massive collection of xmods
http://www.xmodsource.com/forum/showthread.php?t=13526

Last edited by zippo855; 02-27-2010 at 10:35 AM..