View Single Post
Old 02-26-2010, 10:57 PM
lets rocknrolla

Trader Rating: (0)

That is just awesome man; eye candy. VERY VERY VERY SEXY.

I agree, adding some silver and t/signals would make a lotta difference to the frot end. I still like all being blacked out but with the lenses on it looks kinda "plastiky".

It's pretty rad to get to work from home all day specially; you get to do more of your own things while still on the clock (you're getting paid ha! that's the sweet thing).

Right oon; so you're gonna GPM the lady man; purple is a good choice, I have a set of purple wheelshafts for GEN-1 and a purple alloy kit for the EVO. that anodized purple looks sexy but I'm a sucker for the plasma blue.

What kind of aluminum wheels are you getting? you got a picture of 'em? I'd like to have an idea of how that body is gonna sit on them man cause seriously you did an amazing job on it.

White wheels definitely look better than the yellow ones but the yellow/black concept is a more contrasting scheme; it would stand out way more.

If you can make 'em look like the white ones, no doubt you should pop those on while your GPM shipment lands.